Students between the ages of 12-17 (18 if enrolled in high school) have the opportunity to get involved in the midnight basketball and mentoring program. You will be able to:
- Be part of a Midnight Basketball team
- Learn life skills and lessons such as conflict resolution, relationship building, goal setting, work-force skills, preparing for an interview, college preparedness, and so much more.
- Travel on field trips to places like Washington D.C. (Franklin Institute, The Pentagon, The White House) etc.
- Be part of off-season, 3-on-3 tournaments.
- Build relationships with coaches and mentors that can help you move forward in achieving your dreams.
Follow the dates and times on the website and/or Facebook page to know when to register and participate in orientation.
Note: This program is open to students in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and surrounding municipalities.